[Txabs] The TABS Braille Readers Are Leaders Team

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 03:53:23 UTC 2012

Good Evening TABSters and Federation Family,

As many of you know, the NFB Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest begins this
coming Thursday November 1, 2012! TABS is heavily involved this year, and we
want your support. Kayleigh Joiner, Bre Brown, Juan Munoz, Corina Salenas,
and I have formed the team called Deep In The Dots of Texas! We also have
created a Facebook page and a Twitter account, so people can follow our
literary journey this contest period!

Like us on Facebook by clicking this link:

http://www.facebook.com/DeepInTheDotsOfTexas

On Twitter we are:

http://www.twitter.com/Deep_TX_Dots

Show us some Texas love, and like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Also, don't forget that we are also participating in the NABS Pennies for
Pages fundraiser, so support us financially by sponsoring any of our
readers.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact any
one of us on the team.

I thank you for your support in advance!

Best,

...Gabe

Support fair wages for workers with disabilities! (H.R. 3086)

www.nfb.org/fairwages

Gabriel M. Cazares, 1st Vice President

Texas Association of Blind Students - TABS (A Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas)

www.nfbtx.org/tabs

Phone: 713-581-0619