[Txabs] Come check outt the Blind Techxan Symposium!!

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Sat Aug 1 00:48:53 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists,

Do you or someone you know use NFB Newsline, any of the NFB mobile
applications or use VoiceOver? Do you feel as if you would benefit
from more training on how to properly utilize these resources? Do you
know of anyone who has never used any of these resources and would
benefit from training on how to use each device?

My friends, I have the answer to all of these questions. I cordially
invite you all to come out and check out the Blind Techxan Symposium!

The event is being brought to you by NFB Newsline, the NFB of Texas-
Austin Chapter and iAccessibility.

When: August 22nd from 12-4pm

Where: The Texas School for the Blind and visually impaired cafeteria
1100 West 45th street, Austin, Texas

Please see the attached flyer

We hope to see y’all there!