[Vabs] Good Luck to the Richmond bound

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Wed May 6 00:55:06 UTC 2009

Hi Patrick and all,

Patrick, thanks for your comments. I'm sorry to hear about the
perceptions about the NFB among the blind students you spoke to. The
goal of the meeting in Richmond is not to hash out differences among
the ACB and NFB or formulate policy -- I'm merely hoping to get a
group of blind students together to talk about life as students in
Virginia...a social gathering of sorts. I'm sorry to hear that you
won't be joining us, but please do know that you're always welcome at
future events.

As of yet, I'm not sure if we have any students "Richmond bound," a
phrase that I do like! If anybody is planning to attend, and I hope
some of you are, please do make sure to get in touch with me.

Thanks,
Corbb