[VABS] My takeaways from the Baltimore seminar

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 18:33:30 UTC 2017

Efose

Thank you so much for your anecdote. I think that everyone that attended can
agree that it was a pleasure getting to know you and look forward to your
participation in the affiliate and our division.

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
President, Richmond Chapter
President, Virginia Association of Blind Students
Randolph Macon College '18
Phone: 804 200 3275
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass