[VABS] VABS Conference Call: What Did You Miss?

Christopher Nusbaum nusbaum_c at lynchburg.edu
Sun Sep 10 04:59:01 UTC 2017

Robert:

In preparation for the VABS meeting at convention, I wonder if you could post the positions which will be up for election this year? I believe there was a question posted earlier this week about how the elections will work, and it may also be good to inform members of this information prior to convention so they can think about the possibility of running for office if interested.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone