[VABS] Have You Registered for Convention??

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 05:50:46 UTC 2017

Good Morning

I am hoping that everyone has done their registration for the convention by
now. For those of you who have not. SHAME! Please for the love of Pete
(who's that?) go and register for the NFBV State Convention. The cost of
preregistration is $15. IF you are a student, the lunch for the business
meeting is $7. If you are not attending the student lunch, the boxed lunches
are $18. Banquet tickets are currently $35. There is also the etiquette
dinner which is $5 to register for. Please register as soon as possible
because these prices are only good until October 12. After that date, the
prices will go up. I look forward to connecting with all of you in Falls
Church.

To register, visit www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>  and look for the
information on our 2017 state convention. This will take you to the page you
need for registration information. You can register online or via phone and
all the information you need is on there.

Best Regards

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass