[VAGDU] State of address VAGDU.

Valentino valentinoma19 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 15:09:25 UTC 2018

I hope all of you and your K9 companions had a wonderful holiday season.  Well, folks I have finally been added to the VAGDU Email List.  I hope you all reorganize that I have been attempting to get this link set up over the past year.

I have received copies of an email that says some of you are upset that we have not done much yet.  As I stated in the meeting in which you all elected me as your President,  the first year was going to be spent setting up the division.

Our goal in the first year was to add to the VAGDU membership, establish a conference call schedule and set up an email link.  I am proud to announce that we have accomplished all of these goals.

We are planning a conference call and we will let you all know when the date and time have been established.

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to me.

Moving forward, I hope that we are able to develop some goals for this year during our conference calls.

Your President,
Michael Valentino