[vendtalk] Raising Funds?

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 05:20:38 UTC 2009

Hi again,

This might be of interest to individuals on this list or the board of NABM.

Allinplay.com is a company that designs online games where the blind and
sighted can compete as equals.  One of the things they have tried, along
with the NFB of New York, is to do fund raising events.  We did a rather
small one with a chapter, friends and family and made the chapter a few
hundred dollars.  We're trying to do it bigger this time.

Visit the NFBNY.org site for details.  A $20 donation can win you a cash
prize.

Besides, Allinplay.com is a lot of fun.