[vendtalk] lottery question for venders

important eloheem11 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 24 03:39:41 UTC 2009

Hello, I'm a vender from PA and I have the lottery in my facility, it's
definitely not a bad thing to have the machine in my place, anytime you can
attract the attention of potential customers to your operation it's a plus,
this gives that customer a chance to see other merchandise you have and the
goal is to make a profit, as far as RS we are allowed to have lottery in my
State, check your code of regulations.. Lottery Good..