[vendtalk] Touch and Taste the Latest and Greatest - Important Tradeshow Circular

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Fri Jun 4 18:34:32 UTC 2010

Greetings Friends and Colleagues,

Feel free to distribute widely. Attached you will find a Word document. It
can serve as your guide as you stroll through more than 65 exhibitors at
next Thursday's tradeshow from noon until 6 pm at the NRSTLC, Hyatt Regency,
Arlington, VA. This circular has booth numbers and company names of all
exhibitors. It will give you a feel for the size and scope of the tradeshow
presented by the National Association of Blind Merchants and our corporate
sponsors. You will also find exciting information about all of our corporate
sponsors. Without these corporate sponsors, we could not manage a tradeshow
of this size. We could not provide the robust, year round education and
advocacy of the National Association of Blind Merchants. Whether you will be
at the show or not, everyone associated with Randolph-Sheppard can gain
valuable information and learn about companies which can help you transform
your businesses. Read this tradeshow flyer. Read all about it, distribute
widely.  When you're at the show please go thank all of the sponsors
personally for supporting business opportunities for the blind and vision
impaired of America. Speak to each and every one of them. You never know
what you might learn, which could open doors of new profit for you and your
customers.

At your service,

Kevan Worley

Colorado Springs, CO (The sports & wellness capitol of the world)

 <http://ppsbn.org/>