[vendtalk] Sodexo Wins $766M U.S. Marine Corps Foodservice Bid, subcontracts 40%

Mark Harris markharris1222 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 19 03:49:20 UTC 2011

Hey, Mike. You may wanna listen to the audio instead of trying to read the text because it often messes up that speech to text program. I agree with you about **** and to all that business. Also business here is about flop. We're gonna go to San Antonio. I don't know about you know the state commission of Austin yet, but San Antonio yes and take care.

Mark Harris sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/7FfGa3dG-20110818-2335.wav