[vendtalk] Accessible Credit Card Machines

mazher at comcast.net mazher at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 11:01:58 UTC 2011

I use a talking credit card terminal (the Hypercomm T7 Plus) sold by
Captek/Science Products in Pennsylvania.  This is a stand alone terminal and
costs around $2,000.  I am very pleased with my equipment.  The phone number
for Captek is 1800-888-7401. If you call them, they also have a talking
register with a built in swipe function.  Good luck.