[vendtalk] Washington Seminar

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:24:36 UTC 2013

I am attending this year. I do know a few of the Congressman and Senators from the Long Island area, I hope to be there by 11:30AM since I arrive in Baltimore at 7:30 and have a Super shuttle to the hotel.
Congressman Peter King, and Congressman Tim Bishop and from my area, Zeldin, Schumer and Gillibrand.

Is there any place to pay for the luncheon prior to the event?
Please let me know.
Thank you.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.