[vendtalk] Square register card reader and audio splitter

Rob Slaughterbeck rob at slaughterbeck.net
Mon Oct 5 18:01:26 UTC 2015

It looks like there are two options.
1. 3.5mm Mic/headphone splitter
The Square Reader uses the microphone channel for input to the ipad. A
microphone headphone splitter will get you going. Plug the Square Reader
into the microphone side and headset into the other.

2. Bluetooth
Connect Square Reader first, then connect bluetooth earpiece.
I have not personally tested this to confirm.