[blindkid] New Member with lots of questions...

Jessica Stewart jessicas25 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 03:24:52 UTC 2008

Hello All:

      My name is Jessica and I have a 4 year old whom is visually impaired. She is my first child and the most important thing in the world to me. Aside from the educational issues that I have been having, I am having so much trouble trying to potty train her. So I was wondering if anyone had any tips that would help me in helping her reach this goal? I would really appreciate it. Thanks and I look forward to speaking with everyone and learning new things.

             Sincerely,
                 Jessica