[blindkid] Affordable brailling options

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 21 01:32:27 UTC 2010

Tractor feed braille label is actually cheaper than the thicker kind with
out the tractor feed. You can often find good priced embossers from ebay.
I'd recomend you type the material and find someone willing to emboss it for
you if you provide the braille label. You can buy 50 sheets for about $30
from American Thermoform. For example several people have sent me documents
and the braille lable. I then emboss for them and send it to them for them
to cut and stick. I don't mind doing it for you either when my embosser
comes back. My port on the back isn't working right. So in the mean time is
there a TVI who would emboss it for you if you provided the label? Or maybe
an NFB memeber who has a personal embosser?

Just some ideas,

Bran

"Families that play together learn together!"
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
Check out our new spring line perfect for spring time learning and Easter
baskets and more...
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Discovery Toys wants to be a part of your family's learning success and here
are a few ways we can help:
* Join my team and recieve 18 award winning products for $125
* Host a fun get together with friends and earn free Educational products,
* Purchase award winning educational materials on my webpage,
* Purchase or get free gift baskets for children of all ages