[blindkid] never stands still

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 10 16:42:54 UTC 2010

I'm no expert on this but I'm wondering if she is filling a sensory need by this constant motion. Does she stop moving when you are talking with her or she is otherwise engaged? Perhaps providing her with other ways to gain sensory input would help.

Marie (mother of Jack born May 2005)
See glimpses of life with my determined son who is developing in his own way at his own time at http://allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com