[blindkid] never stands still

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Fri Jun 11 09:40:22 UTC 2010

My boys who will be 4 in July, just discovered "Super Why" on public TV and
love the stories and characters.  They talk  slow enough and with good
diction.  The boys will sit in little kid size chairs.  If they don't sit, I
turn off the TV.  They were not sitters, but this has been a great help with
that.
Blessings,
Sue H.