[blindkid] Spending the summer in Paris

Gail Chovan blackmailtx at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 10 20:54:01 UTC 2011

Hi all-

I have just gotten a 6 week job in Paris for the summer and am looking into any
and all contacts for my 5 1/2 yr old daughter, Zelda, who was born blind due to
congenital toxoplasmosis. She has a twin brother, Creed, who is not blind. Both
have attended a French immersion Montessori school for 3 years and Z also has
been doing Braille and O&M for a few years now - Kindergarten in the fall.

Anyway - I am looking for any leads on Braille teachers or activities for Zelda
in Paris. Please pipe in with any connections! I am bi-lingual and the kids are
working on it:)

Merci,
Gail