[blindkid] blindkid messages are open to public on Google

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 02:38:14 UTC 2012

If an individual wants their post to be deleted from the archives,
that individual can email Dave Andrews at
dandrews at visi.com
I did this once on behalf of a list member who did not want her
telephone number to be in the archives. I imagine this is a lot of
work for Dave to do, so it should be done only under extenuating
circumstances, but I believe Dave has it set up to archive
intentionally so that others can search for resources shared in these
list posts.
Arielle