[blindkid] Potty training

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Nov 14 15:55:48 UTC 2013

Different children are ready at different ages.  I am blind and raised
3 sighted sons.  I would begin by sitting him on the potty chair first
thing each morning.  Your husband can take him in the bathroom and let
him hear him go to the bathroom.  He should discuss it with him.
Going to the bathroom is not visual.  It can easily be described and
heard.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053