[BlindKid] Youth Track Agenda, virtual Cane Walk... Register with NOPBC!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissaariccobono at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:17:14 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

The National Organization of Parents of Blind Children are pleased to offer
activities for youth 11-18 during the convention of the National Federation
of the Blind. The Youth Track agenda is attached to this email. We hope
there will be something for everyone to enjoy.

We are also excited about being able to offer a chance for families to work
with a cane travel instructor one on one as part of our virtual Cane Walk!

In order to be able to take advantage of Youth Track, the Cane Walk, or
both, you must register with the NOPBC and let us know you would like to
participate. You will then receive further information.

To register, please visit

http://nopbc.org/2020-nopbc-registration-form

If you register and pay before June 30, you will be able to vote at our
annual meeting.

The NOPBC hopes to connect with you and your family virtually in July!

Melissa