[BlindMath] Scanning braille for sight reading

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Tue Jul 25 15:24:57 UTC 2017

John,

You might want to ask him if he has a specifc dpi in mind when he says
"photo." It could be 800 to 1200 dpi. At a guess, I would say go with
1200 dpi. Expect it to take awhile for the scan and to have one huge
image file to transmit. That's about all I remember from a few years
ago, so asking him exactly what he means would probably be the most
efficient way of giving him what he wants.

hth

Tami