[BlindMath] A little introduction

Rastislav Kish rastislav.kish at protonmail.com
Mon May 3 17:37:21 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, greeting all math fellows!

I am new to this list, in fact, until recently, I had no idea something
like this even existed.

I would like to introduce myself a bit. My name is Rastislav Kish, I am
a blind student from Slovakia. I don't know who is subscribed on this
list, but may be some of you may know me from the Audiogames forum, Eyes
free mailing list or Orca mailing list, I have been posting to all of
them under my real name.

My interests are very, very broad, but to name the few most common, I
can say that I'm interested in mathematics, artificial intelligence and
have quite rich experiences with coding in various programming languages.

You can find my latest projects on my GitHub:

https://github.com/RastislavKish/

although not all my projects are there yet. You can find the rest of
them on my old page. It doesn't quite work right now, but pages of
individual projects are functional:

KeyJutsu:
https://rastisoftslabs.com/2020/02/29/keyjutsu-superpowers-right-in-your-fingers/

Ride code editor (the page is in Slovak, but the program with
documentation in English):
https://rastisoftslabs.com/2017/12/02/ride-editor-pre-nevidiacich-programatorov/

Direct download link:

https://rastisoftslabs.com/?smd_process_download=1&download_id=252

Since april of 2020, I'm a lucky full-time Linux user and FOSS fan,
currently I'm running Ubuntu Mate 20.04 64-bit.

My production also reflects this, while KeyJutsu and the official ride
release are for Windows, my new projects like Chinfusor are primarily
for Linux, although I usually keep some space in the code for other
platforms as well.

I have currently few quite interesting purely math related projects in
development, that's in fact the reason why I have joined this list in
the first place.

I hope I'm not the only Linux user here. :)

Anyway, I wish all of you good luck with studies, and in the first
place, a lot of fun. That's in the end what it's all about, isn't it? :)

Hail to the science of all sciences!

Best regards

Rastislav