[Central-MD-Chapter] Let's Eat for a Good Cause at an English Pub

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Wed May 5 13:09:28 UTC 2021

Please support the Central Maryland Chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of Maryland: hope to the newly blind, opportunities for blind
children to learn life skills, encouragement to seniors losing vision, and
the full participation of the blind in all aspects of community life. Show
this flyer to your server and Union Jack's will donate 15% of food and
beverages purchased to the NFB.

*Please join us at*

*Union Jack’s*

*10400 Little Patuxent Parkway*

*Columbia, MD 21044*

*11 A.M. – 10 P.M.*

*Tuesday, May 11*

***Donations are always appreciated.
Contact Sharon Maneki, 410-715-9596, 9013 Nelson Way, Columbia, MD 21045

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.