[humanser] Request for Feedback

JD TOWNSEND 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 26 13:01:27 UTC 2011

Hello Mary Ann:

I remember your story with some chills.  If I recall correctly employment
options elsewhere in your area are limited.

Agencies, especially agencies in the for profit area, are fickle, head
strong, and difficult.  Doing QA often demands a higher income, rather than
a lesser.  But, your firm seems stuck on putting you in your wrongful place.

Without the union and without lengthy and difficult legal procedures it does
not seem that your firm is likely to change.

Have you established a little private practice?  As you are not now acting
as a clinician with your firm it would seem not to violate any ethical
boundary.  I work for a hospital's outpatient mental health unit and do a
small private practice to maintain my sanity.  I see a few folks and
supervise clinicians.  Would this be a possibility for you?

JD Townsend, LCSW
Daytona Beach, Florida, Earth, Sol System