[humanser] Tips on Presentations & Braille

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 1 13:25:59 UTC 2013

Hi,
As I said before, I may have more tips on presenting.
But for now, I just want to encourage you to check your community resources
to learn braille; it may be more motivating and useful to have an
instructor. perhaps, a lighthousee for the blind.
If you study on your own, I suggest using hadley as others said.
Also, get  material to practice. I think some kids books come in grade 1
braille.
Practice reading with a braille reader slightly above you if you can find
one.

Another idea is if you have money for it, I bet that a TVI, or teacher of
the vision impaired, would
tutor you in braille at night after their normal work hours.

I hope it works out.

Ashley