[humanser] information

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Jan 3 17:56:47 UTC 2017

Thank you Jonathan!  You have great insight and as I witnessed in Texas, you are a great leader!  I am confident in the forward and upward movement of the division.  You are correct, I will be, always, a member of the division and available for anyone who may need me for whatever reason.

Thank you for your kind words to me and Candice!
Merry