[humanser] Concerns about nonverbal communication in counseling?

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 22:14:14 UTC 2017

Maybe if you can connect them with other counselors who are blind they can
get some incite in to how it works.  Did you give them any of your
techniques that you use?  If you are still working them out, I understand,
but if you can, tell them what you do.  Sometimes though, it's hard to
describe
Justin