[humanser] Concerns about nonverbal communication in counseling?

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 22:21:34 UTC 2017

Hi,
I am not yet in such a position. In fact, I am a college student studying for my bachelors in interdisciplinary studies, with one of my concentrations being human services. After graduating, I plan to pursue my MSW. I want to volunteer in this capacity to obtain some human services experience while still in school.
Thanks for your response, and have a wonderful weekend!

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone