[humanser] Job Interviews

Sharri Anderson mzanderson27 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 04:02:36 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday! I have a few issues concerning job interviews, and I am hoping that you all can help me with some suggestions. My first question is, when sending your resume in and cover letter should you mention in the cover letter that you are visually impaired/blind? Secondly, what are your suggestions on how to address the issue of having a valid drivers license and were having and available source of transportation. Since I have become visually impaired I have not been on any job interviews, so I am a little apprehensive.
I appreciate any advice that you could give me because I am very anxious about the situation.
Thank you!

Sharri Anderson, MSW

Cell: 502-797-6734
Email: Sharri.anderson27 at gmail.com