[humanser] Can't retrieve ACA webinars

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Tue Nov 21 21:44:57 UTC 2017

Greetings, Listers,

I ordered 10 American Counseling Association webinars for the first time
and I cannot get to them using JAWS.

I did just what they told me: click on the Digitelle link, logged in,
went to my account, clicked on library. Then there's something that
says, "show webinars tab." I used all the usual methods to open things:
tab-tab, right and left mouse click, enter, spacebar. Nothing. It
doesn't appear to be formatted for a screen reader.

So I called ACA tech support, which routed me to Digitelle support,
which ended up dropping my cell call. The woman on the other end did not
seem to know what to do.

If anyone has tried to use this recently -- ACA transferred all their
stuff to Digitelle in July -- Please, please assist.

Thanks.

Cheryl Wade, MA, LLPC, CRc