[humanser] December board meeting reminder

Jessica jsnyder3986 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 23:45:36 UTC 2017

Are you interested in learning about the human service field? If so, please join the national Federation of the Blind’s human service division for our monthly board meeting. This meeting occurs the first Sunday of every month. Our next meeting is December 3, 2017 8 pm eastern standard time. The call in  information is as follows:
Phone number: 1 (513) 386-0000  access code 554254

Jessica Snyder
National Federation of the Blind National Association of Guide Dog Users board member and social media chair
Secretary national Federation of the blind human services division