[HumanSer] Accessibility Question

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 16:40:39 UTC 2020

Thanks Justin. Unfortunately, my VR counselor told me that if they
were to assist me with scripting or anything for this job, they would
need to count this as my goal job and wouldn't be able to assist me
with my last semester of school and whatever therapy job I seek after
that.

Sarah

sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632