[nabs-l] Thoughts on the United lawsuit

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Wed Nov 3 19:57:56 UTC 2010

Joe:
Just a quick comment.

Yes, we're looking at a 75% unimployment, but if we are to change this, it would be nice if we solve both the challenges faced by braille training, etc., as well as the challenges that the people who do work face, because as our attempts to decrease the unimployment numbers take full effect, more and more people are going to use what you say are low-priority things, such as digital kiosks.

However, I do agree that perhaps suing the manufacturors of these items would be more useful then suing the airline.
What I supposed HQ's reasoning is, if we sue the airline, they aren't gonna wanna use these kiosks, and therefore manufacturors are going to have to make it accessible so they can remain in business.

Jorge