[nabs-l] Have any of you taken the LSATS?

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 21:33:14 UTC 2010

Hi Dennis,
Thank you for your comments.  I currently am a Junior at an
Undergraduate College.  For about the past 2 years I've been highly
involved at my current college and the community college I transfered
from on Disability rights.  So, towards the end of the Community
College experience I decided I would really enjoy this.  I've heard
from 2 different sources of when to take them.  One said Summer
between Junior and Senior.  Another one said the semester before you
graduate.  I definitely will look into those ideas.
Thanks again,
Justin