[nabs-l] high school question

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat Aug 30 17:33:38 UTC 2014

Good morning, my blind flower, seeking to bloom, Ana,

Just be yourself and don't try to obscure, or in other ways deny your
blindness. You might  be surprised, if you don't have head trips
about your lack of an ocular input, chances are, neither will your
peers. After all, all we're talking about here, is a lack of an
ocular input. The rest of it is, but merely a construction belonging
to the society around us.
for today, Car
408-209-3239