[nabs-l] high school question

Sofia Gallo gopgirl73 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 22:03:39 UTC 2014

It's interesting because I didn't know any blind people growing up and
while some people did try to make fun of me, I had a good core group
of friends and family so that it isn't something I remember or really
care about.

Making friends has so many levels to it: personality, environment, people, etc.

Sofia