[nabs-l] Air travel an advise required

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 21:58:02 UTC 2014

Hi, Steve,

         Did I use the word requirement without noticing, as anyone
who talks with me knows I veery well could have. People don't need to
be required to do anything, in this instance particularly, to be
manhandled on to a plane but by a same token, nobody need be
minimized for grabbing a shoulder, should that be the way he wants to