[nabs-l] Mentoring a younger student; when enough is enough

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:26:08 UTC 2014

Hello Lilly, if I gather, you're trying to ask about how to go about telling her VI teacher know you don't want to do this? That's what I'm kind of gathering out of the whole question Micahs if that is what you're asking, I would just say hey high school, has a lot on my plate and I don't really want to do A bunch of tutoring, and I think she knows that you're not a teacher but if you've already been through you one grade of high school or two great for that matter, I think that he will be a little provide some help but not a whole heckuva lot, what I would do in a situation like that is I would occasionally just check on the person just to see if they need anything at that something easy go ahead and take the responsibility to help them. I hope I ventured your question, and if anybody can be anymore assistance please feel free to contact me off list if you want.

Joseph Hudson
I device support
Phone
641-715-3900 ex 34315