[NABS-L] Children’s play course

Amanda Cape cape.amanda at gmail.com
Mon May 3 18:27:40 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,
I am doing a Masters of social work right now, but I am taking an elective that starts tomorrow about children’s play. One of the things we are doing is interactive play, for one hour each class, which we I have to reflect on afterwards. The class is using two software‘s which are not accessible. It it’s supposed to be like a sandbox type environment for play or something. There are other people who might do something different, but not sure what. Was wondering if anyone who is blind, I only have light perception, has ever engaged in such a course and if so, what are used to play.  I don’t think I want to use actual tangible objects. Software would be interesting  The softwares they are using are vcvrak and minecraft   I have asked   about the possibility if using an iPhone game, but not sure which one I would use, I’m waiting to hear about that.
Thanks,Amanda