[NFB-NM] FW: Valentine Honey Cone Bouquet

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 04:10:55 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Sarah Villavicencio <nfbnm.abqchapter.treasurer at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 7:29 PM
Subject: Valentine Honey Cone Bouquet

A message from our Fundraising Chair...

Greetings ABQ Chapter,
As announced at our last meeting we are selling Valentine Honey Cone Bouquets. Our apologies for the delay in getting this information out, attached you will find a picture page, the flyer and order form.
Please print and sell as many as possible, we look forward to the orders coming in by the 7th of February.

Text from flyer is copied below.

start of flyer...
Valentine's Honey Cone Bouquet

A cake pop bouquet set in a waffle cone. Includes six tasty cake pops, two valentine candy pops beautifully arranged in a glass for your "Honey" all for $15.00.

Pre-orders from now until February 7th, 2020
so that we can have them to you by Valentines Day.

Contact Ray Saavedra at 505-236-8563
Cash or make checks payable to:
Albuquerque Chapter of the National Federation of the blind
(Alb. Chapter - NFB)

Our fundraisers help us promote self-confidence, and provide inspiration for the blind and their loved ones.

With you support the Albuquerque Chapter can continue to raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.

Thank you for your generosity.
...end

Together we can make a difference.

Your humble fundraising guy.