[Nfb-science] Accessible Lab

BJ acgs at irtc.net
Wed Feb 4 01:51:25 UTC 2009

Please share all suggestions for assistance on this topic.  I am a high
school teacher wishing to make science accessible to all students.  Every
suggestion that has worked for a student in the past, could work for a
student in the future.

I want students to be able to work independently as well as in groups.  Many
of the suggestions are to pair with sighted partner.  That is appropriate
sometimes, as that is what is done in many labs--group work.

Thanks!

Barbara