[NFB-Science] Advice for an Aspiring Science Teacher

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 16:26:36 UTC 2021

Hi Lauren,
It is great to hear of your interest in Environmental Science. I have a
degree in Environmental studies and though it does not consist of as many
labs I know that you can do this. Indeed the labs are the most challenging,
but, your use of other senses will make you a great Environmental Scientist.
Please don't give up on your dreams, Donna Posont