[Nfb-seniors] [Nfbn-membership] NFB Seniors division - Recording of Second Conference is available to listen to

Carol Braithwaite cwbraithwaite at bellsouth.net
Thu May 9 22:22:01 UTC 2019

Hi, all. I had fully intended to call in. Tooth trouble had me in a swivet. (Is that a Southern term?) Anyway, I am leading the Alabama NFB Seniors Division call tonight a 7 PM Central Time and will give the information about how to listen to the call. I am trying to get in the habit of making the national calls myself and also get our Alabama members on board with that. If any of you want to phone in tomight, we'd love to have you! Free converence call is 563 999 2432, access code 813429.
Carol Braithwaite, President of NFB of AL Seniors Division