[NFB-Seniors] Fw: minutes from our senior division business meeting held at the November convention and Agenda for our upcoming senior division meeting slated for this Monday, January 20, 2019

cwbraithwaite at bellsouth.net cwbraithwaite at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 15 19:05:52 UTC 2020

Hi, all. I have a question. I read through the minutes of the NJ Seniors Division meeting below and noticed that they have a member who is not a member of an NFB chapter. This member was awarded an NFB medallion. Is this a widespread practice? I was not aware of it and would like to be able to implement the practice in our Alabama Seniors Division. We have two members who are not NFB chapter members, and I am thinking having the medallion awarded to them may be a way of encouraging them to join one.
Carol Braithwaite, president NFBAL Seniors Division