[nfb-talk] Proposal to Decrease Unemployment Among the Blind

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 21:33:05 UTC 2009

Yes, a big part of the problem is that sighted employers have this misconception that blindness = lack of brain function...that if the eyes don't work, the brain certainly doesn't either...and we all know that is dead wrong.

In Christ,
Alan

+-+-+-

   Sing to him a new song. Play skillfully with a shout of joy!
 Psalms 33:3
~~~
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com