[nfb-talk] Mac with Voice Over

Chad Allen chad at chadallenmagic.com
Fri Nov 13 16:40:53 UTC 2009

Thank you for that insight. I had my suspicions about Macs. I hope in the
future their accessibility is resolved but I'll keep to my Window Eyes on a
PC. I just purchased an HP laptop at Costco for $800 and it has a number
keypad built into the unit. I'll be upgrading to Windows 7 in a few weeks. I
am hopeful about this new operating system but only within reason.

Best,

 Chad

Chad Allen Magic
www.chadallenmagic.com