[nfb-talk] Thanksgiving Memories

Michael D. Barber michael.nfbi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 22:29:18 UTC 2014

This year, we're going to be at my sister-in-law and brother-in-law's place
in Florida and I get to try my first deep-fried turkey.  We're also going to
the florida State football game this Saturday.  They've rented a wheelchair
for me to use, which was really nice of them.  This is going to be a great
Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving was always fun when I was a kid because it meant coming home
from the school for the blind and being with my family.  The gatherings were
huge.

Michael Barber