[NFB-Talk] Techno Woes

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 20 15:59:04 UTC 2021

Hi everyone.  I am trying to figure out what is wrong with my Zoom connection.  This is not my actual account, but I was trying to join a meeting this morning.  I managed to get in but had a hard time getting in, and we had small breakout rooms, which were also hard to join.  Then I couldn’t get back into the main session.  I got an error message that talked about an unknown error.  I rebooted my computer but that didn’t help.  I suppose I can always use my phone, but the computer was somehow easier.  I wonder if maybe the fact that I haven’t been on Zoom in over three weeks might be the problem.  I will thank you in advance for any assistance.  I’ll tell you, technology works except when it doesn’t, which seems to be most of the time lately, LOL.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.